Warriorstrike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes your only hope is to walk alone

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The third pup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadow

shadow

Female
Number of posts : 47
Pack : Moonpack
Mate : No one
Registration date : 2008-11-10

The third pup Empty
PostSubject: The third pup   The third pup Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2009, 07:17

Here I am going to post a story I have written. This is my first possible book story, so it will probably be pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
http://acmawork.forumotion.com/
shadow

shadow

Female

The third pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The third pup   The third pup Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2009, 07:17

As the sun rose over the mountains and into the great big sky, I knew, it is time for me to hide. I ran quickly to escape what could possibly be my death. Then I start to hear noises. A howl to be exact. I started to run faster but it kept coming. I was breathing hard. Faster, I kept telling myself, but it just kept coming closer. Then it happened. Out of all the times I could have possibly tripped, it had to be now.

It all started when I was a pup. The mother wolfs were only allowed two pups, and I was a third. At this dark time, an evil wolf started to strike fear into everyone. He was big, mean, and a total A**! He was afraid that more pups, would make more trouble. My mother was afraid of him, but instead of killing me, she left me out in the forest to fend for myself. Soon, he found out about me, and killed my mother. Luckily, I escaped into the woods before he could get me.

Anyways, I was lying on the floor in pain. I tried to get up but I couldn’t. Then, I felt a warm breath over my coat. I wanted to look up, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t move. I was frozen. This was the worst time EVER to freeze up. What is with the timing? Then I looked up. This had to be the dumbest moment of my life! When I looked up, I found my friend, Cobby. He was a third pup that I met soon after I was forced to live on my own. We were practically brothers. “COBBY!” I shouted. “What did I do? He mumbled. Then we both ran off into the nearest tree we could find. This is where we live. In trees, because we are afraid. But it wasn’t our fault. It was how we were raised. As cowards.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Female

The third pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The third pup   The third pup Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2009, 07:17

As much as I am a coward, I am not afraid to fight back. The only reason I haven't is because I'm smart. Many have tried to before, but it resulted in violence, and death. I am waiting to find more wolfs that are thirds. This way we have a wolfs to fight. and more wolfs to kill. Tomorrow I will go out and search the barns. I will travel far. I will sleep in the daytime, and hunt at night. I will need food for my journey.

Now if you think I'm just gonna round up some wolfs and get myself killed, you have another thing coming. We will need to train. We also need to find a day to fight when the alpha wolf is weak. Maybe even alone. I know I plan ahead a lot, but I had to if I wanted to make it in the forest as a pup. The others didn't plan. They just fought out of anger. That's not enough to win the war. So tonight, Cobby and i will go on the biggest adventure that we have ever encountered.

Last edited by shadow on January 1st 2009, 07:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Female

The third pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The third pup   The third pup Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2009, 07:18

We would go out to find more third pups. We took off into the night when the others were asleep. We both had to make sure that the noise we made was barely existent for other wise, we may encounter what is not to be encountered. The Alpha wolf. Our shadow crept with us which made the mood tenser. We traveled for a while until finally we reached a small barn. It was still dark out and hard to see. Then we entered. "Hello?" I howled from inside the barn. "Where in here" I heard a voice exclaim. Both Cobby and I followed the voice into a room. There was a mother and four pups. "We are hear to take your pups for the alliance." I said with great gloating. So the mother pushed two of here small pups towards us. She licked them and told them to be strong. Then we were off.

On the way to the next barn, the two pups had to be carried. I felt like a pack mule, and I knew that the there were more pups to ride around on my like I was a horse.

Last edited by shadow on January 1st 2009, 07:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Female

The third pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The third pup   The third pup Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2009, 07:18

We kept going for hours and hours. My back was getting sore, but I didn't dare complain. Luckily I had only had to carry one pup, because we had found a waggon to carry the rest in. By the time we reached home, the oak tree wasn't nearly big enough to hold all of the pups. Everyone was nervouse and tired, so we traveled again. We went far up into the mountains then found a nice flat spot. Then we all dug. Even the pups. We dug until we had enough room and more to hold everyone. Then, we all fell asleep. Soon morning would come.

"Okay everyone. Are you ready for your first trainning session?" I exclaimed with joy. They were all so excited. They joy in their eyes made me feel better. Like my life wasn't a waste. I felt like I was complete. I felt like what I did, and will do was worth being a third pup. "Let's get started!" I howled.

For the whole day we were practicing fighting, and using our minds to think about how to defeat our apponants. The pups were all scratched up, but they didn't seem to mind. They were so happy to be together that they didn't care. Later on, we went into the burrow and I cleaned them up. Then I told them of my life before they all crashed of tiredness. I couldn't sleep that night for some reason. I was so impressed by one of the pups named Enzo. He was the smallest of them all, but he was the strongest. He could jump far, bite hard, and he thought about every move he made. Then I decided, tommarow i would leave the trainning to Cobby, and i would take Enzo out on a special trainning session. I would teach him everything I knew. Then I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Female

The third pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The third pup   The third pup Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2009, 07:19

"Enzo" I called out. He came running at me with full speed, then barilly stopped in time to avoid an acciedent. "Were going on a trainning session just you and me"I howled. Then I told Cobby about what's going on. He didn't seem to pleased, but he understood. Then we waited for night time, and took off.

The night was pitch black, so I had to carry Enzo. I could tell he was scared by the look on his face. I Could see in the darkness because i was use to it, but none of the pups were. I ran fast into the night, then again, I heard noises. "Nice try Cobby" I shouted out. But no one replied.Then I ran faster. I knew that I had to get the pup to saftey. "Enzo, I will leave you somewhere near by, do you know how to get back to our home in the mountains?" I whispered. He nodded his head. I ran faster than I have ever ran in my life. Then, I found the closest spot on the mountain, close to our home, but not to close. "Enzo, be strong. Remmember what I taught you."

Then I left him. I was right to do so. The creature falling me was one of the Alpha wolfs minions. Spike was his name. He charged at me, ripping his claws into my flesh. The pain was umbarible, but I knew, I had to keep fighting, for Enzo. I held up my paw, and swung it into him with full speed. I heard him howl, but it didn't effect him enough to make him go back to where all of the other assholes came. Then I sprung up and sang my teeth into his neck. I was hoping this would kill him, but he shook me off to quick. Then he jumped on me, and clawed at my stomach multiple times. Then he bit my ear. This was my last chance to kill him, or he would kill me. I got to my feet, and clawed him in the eye. Then he went running off.

I lied there that night. Maybe acouple of hours. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. All I could do was think of Enzo. Then, with my luck, I heard someone come. It was Enzo! Then I saw Cobby. I was so happy that I wanted to say something. "You'll be okay Ty." He exclaimed. Ty? My whole life I went without a name, and now that I get one, it's Ty? It'll have to do.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Female

The third pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The third pup   The third pup Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2009, 07:20

That night was rough. I was in pain, and I feared that my death would come to soon. I stayed awake the whole time. Enzo also lied awake. He must have been afraid that something would get him. I tried as hard as I could to make him feel safer such as sleeping next him, but it didn't work. So for the next day, we decided to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Female

The third pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The third pup   The third pup Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2009, 07:20

That day was rough. Enzo did not train, and i did not teach. It was all up to Cobby, and frankly, that was the rough part. Cobby said that the pups were so distracted, that they did not listen to a word he said. Sadly, he never found out what distracted them. The day passed by quickly, and soon it was time for bed. I fell asleep easily from being tired, then I woke. Something was moving, and I thought I knew what it was, and I did. It was the apha wolfs minions again, but this time, there were bigger ones. One had a torn up ear, and dark fur, and the other one was missing an eye. I howled out to worn the others, and surley, they came. I told them to leave, and never come back. Cobby looked at me oddly, but I assured him that I was being rational. They all left in time before the wolfs wanted to attack. I was torn at, bitten into, and bleeding to death. I knew I would die, but if it weren't for one pup, I would have. After the battle that was to grusem to describe, Enzo came and dragged me to shelter. Then he lied cobweb on my wounds so that they would stop bleeding. Then I blacked out.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Female

The third pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The third pup   The third pup Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2009, 07:21

It was black. Everything around me was black. I must have had my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and saw Enzo below me tending to my paw. soon after, I looked down, and the pain kicked in. There was blood everywhere, and I was sitting there almost dead. Besides the pain, I was hungry. I went to get up, but of course Enzo wouldn't let me. Then he went off for a second. I lied there in terror. Have you even been beaten, not able to move, and then been left there. Even a mere second was frightening. What if something had gotten me? But it was all over when Enzo returned, and I ceased to worry about it. He handed me some goo. "What is this Enzo?", I asked. He assured me to eat it, and being as desperate for food as I was, I did. Strangely, I liked it. The food tingled my taste buds, then went smoothly down my throat, and all with a fruity aroma. "Enzo?", I called out. "Yes?, he quickly replied. "Thank you", I said proudly and bowed my head like a Japanese warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The third pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The third pup   The third pup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The third pup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriorstrike :: Other :: Fun room-
Jump to: